ABOUT THIS EPISODE
In this episode, we look into integrity as a core value.
We discuss what it means to have integrity.
The difference between integrity and self-integrity.
How integrity is an important aspect of your yoga teaching and your self-practice.
And how students often don’t hold much integrity around commitments to attend a yoga class.
We also discuss a solution to having more integrity.
And how your community, your friends, and the culture of where you live can have a big impact on the importance you place on integrity.
We even touch upon the Vedic approach to this, and how a Vata imbalance can be related to a lack of integrity.
If you struggle to maintain commitments and uphold your integrity with yourself or others.
Then make a commitment to listen to this full episode and follow through with it, and that will be your first step to having more integrity. 😉
- (00:00) Let’s talk about integrity baby
- (00:55) The desire for integrity comes from bad experiences where integrity was missing
- (02:34) What does integrity mean to us?
- (04:00) Self-integrity is just as important as our integrity to others
- (05:40) Integrity to others is like trust, hard to build and easily lost
- (07:13) Do you have integrity in your yoga teaching?
- (08:57) External accountability and help can build your self-integrity
- (10:20) Do you always show up to a yoga class when you say you will?
- (11:36) Stop making commitments, say no more!
- (12:39) Integrity is also affected by culture, community, and who you surround yourself with.
- (14:07) Close community fosters integrity
- (16:33) Vata energy is linked to a lack of integrity
- (17:34) Don’t say yes to everything!
- (18:33) Going Pro offer
SPECIAL OFFER: Become a founding member of the much anticipated Going Pro Yoga Platform!
A sneak peak of what’s inside:
- The first EVER Priority Cueing System for over 120 yoga poses, with over 300 variations and modifications, to refine your teaching
- The first EVER Sequencing Vault with over 70 videos to plug-in-play and create your own sequences in minutes.
- The first EVER Injury Management and Injury Prevention Program for Yoga Teachers from yours truly
- And so much more..
When you become a founding member, you’ll NEVER have to pay a monthly subscription, you’ll get access for life, and you’ll receive all updates and addons.
The perks of being the first ones in the door!
Add your name and email to the waitlist and be the first one in the door!
This podcast is dedicated to aspiring yoga teachers who want to develop their craft with integrity and authenticity.
GOT A QUESTION?
Comment at the bottom of this page or send us a voice message. We’d love to hear from you.
This Podcast is Co-hosted by one of the most respected yoga teachers from the world-renowned Yoga Barn in Bali, Indonesia, Paul Teodo and, internationally recognized Physiotherapist and rehabilitation specialist, Michael Henri.
– – –
WANT TO TRAIN WITH US?
Check out our Online Mentorship program – where we focus on getting you ready to stand out from the crowd and be the most professional yoga teacher you can be!