ABOUT THIS EPISODE
This episode is a breakdown of freedom as a core value.
We discuss what freedom might mean to you, and the different ways you may want or desire to be free.
Freedom in some form or another is typically a core value to most individuals.
It especially tends to show up in the yoga/spiritual space as people begin to experience different forms of freedom.
Freedom from negative emotions.
Freewill to do what you wish.
All of these desires for freedom and what it really means to be free are covered in this episode.
Plus we share how yoga is one path to finding freedom.
- (00:00) FREEDOM FRIES! – Because… America
- (00:42) Mayonnaise vs Ketchup?
- (02:02) How FREE do you really want to be?
- (03:24) Freedom is the ability to disconnect from your attachments?
- (06:10) What is Financial freedom
- (07:02) Let’s go into the hypothetical deep end
- (08:40) Freewill is a mindf*ck
- (09:45) What does freedom mean to you?
- (10:30) All people really want is freedom and love
- (11:52) Freedom from negative emotions and anxiety
- (13:27) Opening up the free in freedom
- (14:23) Yoga can help us experience freedom
- (16:03) Freedom from social media is a huge one!
- (19:48) Appreciation and balance can make you free
- (21:31) Going Pro offer
SPECIAL OFFER: Become a founding member of the much anticipated Going Pro Yoga Platform!
A sneak peak of what’s inside:
- The first EVER Priority Cueing System for over 120 yoga poses, with over 300 variations and modifications, to refine your teaching
- The first EVER Sequencing Vault with over 70 videos to plug-in-play and create your own sequences in minutes.
- The first EVER Injury Management and Injury Prevention Program for Yoga Teachers from yours truly
- And so much more..
When you become a founding member, you’ll NEVER have to pay a monthly subscription, you’ll get access for life, and you’ll receive all updates and addons.
The perks of being the first ones in the door!
Add your name and email to the waitlist and be the first one in the door!
I want to Join the waitlist and become a founding member!
GOT A QUESTION?
Comment at the bottom of this page or send us a voice message. We’d love to hear from you.
This Podcast is Co-hosted by one of the most respected yoga teachers from the world-renowned Yoga Barn in Bali, Indonesia, Paul Teodo and, internationally recognized Physiotherapist and rehabilitation specialist, Michael Henri.
– – –
WANT TO TRAIN WITH US?
Check out our Online Mentorship program – where we focus on getting you ready to stand out from the crowd and be the most professional yoga teacher you can be!