ABOUT THIS EPISODE
This episode brings incredible advice from a yoga and wellness marketing professional.
Sharni Quinn shares how to avoid burnout and become a successful yoga teacher by using the yogic approach to business practices.
Sharni Quinn is a yoga teacher, wellness, business, and life coach with years of experience in the industry.
Sharni has experienced the highs and lows going through multiple burnouts while also creating multiple successful businesses.
In this interview episode, she shares her personal stories and provides some top tips, inspiration, and advice to new yoga teachers.
PLUS Sharni shares the critical approach of defining your 3 core principles that will set you apart as a yoga teacher.
Listen to the full episode and gather all of Sharni’s experience, wisdom, and knowledge!
Connect with Sharni:
- (00:00) What are your 3 core values?
- (01:00) Episode Introduction
- (01:54) Sharni brings the feminine energy to Going Pro
- (03:29) A brief introduction to Sharni Quinn a.k.a. Shiny Queen
- (06:34) The first rock bottom…
- (08:15) The second rock bottom…
- (11:00) Learning and growing is a constant process
- (13:09) How to go from stress to success as a wellness professional
- (14:59) Every yoga teachers journey is different
- (17:12) Yoga in the USA and South Africa is a different animal
- (19:53) The yoga landscape has changed in the last year!
- (20:38) You can be a successful yoga teacher without being an influencer
- (22:48) Bringing a yogic approach to doing business is powerful
- (26:07) Cracking the code to avoid burnout
- (30:31) Short strategy tip and takeaway for yoga teachers
- (31:00) 3 core principle examples
- (36:33) The difference between understanding and truly knowing
- (37:29) We don’t need to be happy or joyful all the time
- (40:13) Is all we really need just freedom and love?
- (42:14) Using and not abusing social media to market yourself
- (43:32) How to find more about Sharni Quinn
- (44:43) Have you ever heard of Watsu?
- (46:49) Byron has hijacked the podcast!
- (48:23) Going Pro Special Offer
SPECIAL OFFER: Become a founding member of the much anticipated Going Pro Yoga Platform!
A sneak peak of what’s inside:
- The first EVER Priority Cueing System for over 120 yoga poses, with over 300 variations and modifications, to refine your teaching
- The first EVER Sequencing Vault with over 70 videos to plug-in-play and create your own sequences in minutes.
- The first EVER Injury Management and Injury Prevention Program for Yoga Teachers from yours truly
- And so much more..
When you become a founding member, you’ll NEVER have to pay a monthly subscription, you’ll get access for life, and you’ll receive all updates and addons.
The perks of being the first ones in the door!
Add your name and email to the waitlist and be the first one in the door!
This podcast is dedicated to aspiring yoga teachers who want to develop their craft with integrity and authenticity.
GOT A QUESTION?
Comment at the bottom of this page or send us a voice message. We’d love to hear from you.
This Podcast is Co-hosted by one of the most respected yoga teachers from the world-renowned Yoga Barn in Bali, Indonesia, Paul Teodo and, internationally recognized Physiotherapist and rehabilitation specialist, Michael Henri.
– – –
WANT TO TRAIN WITH US?
Check out our Online Mentorship program – where we focus on getting you ready to stand out from the crowd and be the most professional yoga teacher you can be!