ABOUT THIS EPISODE
This is Part 2 of the most commonly asked questions that come up on yoga trainings.
In this episode we are digging deep through even more of these valuable questions.
We go in-depth on how much rest is needed as both a student and a teacher.
Plus if this differs depending on the type of yoga.
We also cover more teacher-related questions in this episode.
Like planning classes, physical cues, and recommendations regarding Sanskrit.
If you’re a yoga teacher or you’re aspiring to be a yoga teacher.
Then check out this full episode and pay close attention to the answers as they will probably give you a little edge on the other yoga teachers out there!
- (00:00) Going Pro offer
- (02:03) How much rest does the body need between yoga classes?
- (02:18) The teachers answer
- (04:14) The students answer
- (06:30) Is the answer different regarding yin yoga?
- (08:45) Do I need to plan the whole yoga class ahead?
- (10:04) Does this differ when giving an online yoga class?
- (11:05) Should I bend the knee more than 90 degrees?
- (12:36) The anatomical answer from a physiotherapist
- (15:47) Do I need to know the Sanskrit name for all the poses?
- (17:20) Sanskrit can be beneficial for a truly international student base
SPECIAL OFFER: Become a founding member of the much anticipated Going Pro Yoga Platform!
A sneak peak of what’s inside:
- The first EVER Priority Cueing System for over 120 yoga poses, with over 300 variations and modifications, to refine your teaching
- The first EVER Sequencing Vault with over 70 videos to plug-in-play and create your own sequences in minutes.
- The first EVER Injury Management and Injury Prevention Program for Yoga Teachers from yours truly
- And so much more..
When you become a founding member, you’ll NEVER have to pay a monthly subscription, you’ll get access for life, and you’ll receive all updates and addons.
The perks of being the first ones in the door!
Add your name and email to the waitlist and be the first one in the door!
GOT A QUESTION?
Comment at the bottom of this page or send us a voice message. We’d love to hear from you.
This Podcast is Co-hosted by one of the most respected yoga teachers from the world-renowned Yoga Barn in Bali, Indonesia, Paul Teodo and, internationally recognized Physiotherapist and rehabilitation specialist, Michael Henri.
– – –
WANT TO TRAIN WITH US?
Check out our Online Mentorship program – where we focus on getting you ready to stand out from the crowd and be the most professional yoga teacher you can be!